Thursday, September 22, 2011

conversation

I think my blog is...lame. Haha, wonder how many people gag after reading my entries.Hmm, so SPM SPM SPM. I know, writing,thinking,typing the huge word is a depression and I am very depressed. I haven't achieve any goals in life and my existence is for nothing. Have you ever thought of things like that? I guess not, since your results are waaay better than mine. I've been failing a lot of subjects and it may be because of lack of practice. I guess sleeping the whole day is not relaxing. Fine, I'll be a better person from now and I will definitely score my Physics : D That's hilarious, since, you know I've never even pass the fucking paper. Oh well, I guess nothing is fucking impossible and impossible, it's nothing babeyh ( ; GoodfuckingNight. This post is for students, only 18 and below, BUT 13 and above! MUAHAHAHAHA : D Bye.