Monday, January 16, 2012

No one knows, no one cares, ok?

I've been feeling like shit. I don't know, it's just that it feels like I'm the only one who has problems, and crying by myself doesn't help. I feel stupid and pathetic, jut talking about him made me cry so much. I didn't exactly cry, right after I talked about him, I cried after realizing that I was being a loser. I bet I don't even cross his mind, not even once. So why am I all over him when he can't even spend one second of his life thinking bout me. So I'm being this happy and all cheery person on twitter, I was crying like a maniac, feeling so empty inside yet, when posting something to someone, I actually put a smiley at the end of my sentences. It's easier this way, questions can be avoided, and you don't hve to explain yourself to anyone. Why am I living life like this? I have someone whos willing to take me, as broken as I am, and yet I walked away from those opportunities just like that. Because I'm not Over you. Because I still wanna wait for you like an idiot.
I fucking have to read those effing thing for undang test tomorrow. Kbye.